Optimization of Leadership Style
New Approaches to Effective Multicultural Leadership in International Teams
- 12k Downloads
Reinhold Kohler shows and explains ten selected and powerful leadership enablers to motivate, develop, and manage international teams, clustered in roles, skills and abilities (ROSKAB). The ROSKAB leadership model demonstrates in a simplified direct and indirect method how to perform this task.
· Leadership in Multicultural Organizations
· Latest State of the Scientific Discussion
· Selected Significant Leadership Roles, Skills, and Abilities
· Analysis of New Approaches to Effective Multicultural Leadership in International Teams
· Researchers and students in the field of international management, leadership or business management
· Trainers and coaches for international management development programs, managers of multicultural teams and organizations
Dr. Reinhold Kohler is university lecturer for International Management and Leadership as well as Finance Manager in an international company. He earned his PhD. in Business Management from Comenius University Bratislava.