About this book
Jens Kuhpfahl analyzes the job shop scheduling problem with minimizing the total weighted tardiness as objective. First, he provides a suitable graph representation based on a disjunctive graph formulation. Second, several key components of local search procedures are analyzed and enhanced. The resulting outputs of these investigations contribute to the development of a new solution procedure whose performance quality leads to superior computational results.
Job Shop Scheduling – Formulation und Modelling
Neighborhood Definitions for the JSPTWT
Neighbor Evaluation Procedures
Solving the JSPTWT – a new Solution Procedure
- Researchers and students focusing on machine scheduling, operative production planning and control, as well as the development of powerful solution procedures
- Practitioners in these areas
Dr. Jens Kuhpfahl wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Christian Bierwirth at the Chair of Production and Logistics at the University of Halle (Saale).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-10292-0
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-10291-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-10292-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site