About this book
Investment goods and services require the particular acceptance of buying, technical and strategic departments in customer organisations. The empirical evidence of large scale consumer (B2C) studies therefore bear no validity for B2B decision scenarios in large corporations. Monika Maria Möhring draws on deep insight in an industry-leading multinational corporation's automation, IT, MRO, warehousing and process innovation projects. She scrutinises the build-up and optimisation of sustainable supply relationships. This book depicts the idea, testing, and use of a comprehensive research agenda and methodology for value networks and dyads therein. It introduces a diagnostic industry-proven scorecard and highlights its application for managerial governance of strategic supply chains.
- Industrial B2B Marketing
- Value and Innovation in Customer-Centric Business-to-Business Collaboration
- Innovation Network and Case Study
- Researchers and students in the fields of business and management, operations and B2B marketing, logistics, supply chain management, and innovation management
- Practitioners in high technology, capital intensive industries
Prof. Dr. Monika Maria Möhring is a professor of Business, Logistics and Innovation Management at Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen University of Applied Sciences in Friedberg, Germany.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-05721-3
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2014
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-05720-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-05721-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site