About this book
Due to the purchase of many companies in recent years and a still growing Automotive Aftermarket business sector, it was moreover indicated that a reorganization of the Process Map is unavoidable. Anna-Lena Jäger develops a reference model for all purchasing processes in the Automotive Aftermarket business sector. The analysis of the existing processes is carried out on the basis of manuals, central directives and other relevant process documents. By contrast, the new processes are compiled and developed with the support of process experts and affect employees using individual interviews and group discussions.
- The Automotive Aftermarket Business Sector
- Approach of the Survey and Modeling of Processes
- Process Modeling with BPMN
- Researchers and students in the fields of management, purchase and logistics
- Executives and consultants in these areas
The AuthorAnna-Lena Jäger wrote her master thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Jürgen Gottschalck at the Department of Business Administration and Engineering at the University of Applied Science Pforzheim.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-04648-4
- Copyright Information Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2014
- Publisher Name Springer Gabler, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-658-04647-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-658-04648-4
- About this book