Table of contents
About this book
The "skin" classic in a completely updated new edition.
Sure to prove essential reading for all practitioners in this fast-moving medical discipline, the new 3rd edition of Braun-Falco’s Dermatology covers classical dermatology and many related fields, providing a wealth of information on pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic methods, and differential diagnostic considerations, as well as the latest therapeutic approaches.
- Numerous new chapters covering diagnostic approaches (dermatopathology, dermatoscopy and sonography), as well as aging skin, sports dermatology and aesthetic therapy.
- Almost 1,000 superb photos and diagrams help the reader become acquainted with the numerous facets of dermatological diseases.
- A must for every doctor confronted with dermatological problems.
Let over 100 experts help you in your daily practice!
- Book Title Dermatology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-97931-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2000
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-540-59452-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-97933-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-97931-6
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XII, 1853
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 1027 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site