Table of contents
About this book
E-Business has become a fact for almost all companies. But what are the key technologies for economically successful e-commerce? In this book readers will find all concepts that will coin tomorrow’s e-business: virtual sales assistants (shopbots), personalized web pages, electronic market places, vendor managed inventory, virtual organizations, supply chain management. Both technical and economic issues of these concepts are discussed in detail. Leading-edge real world applications are presented that will shape e-business mid-term.
This book is a must-read for managers or technical consultants as well as researchers needing in-depth information for strategic business decisions.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-55792-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-62846-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-55792-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site