Table of contents
About this book
This book offers a comprehensive review of the latest advances in developing functional electrospun nanofibers for energy and environmental applications, which include fuel cells, lithium-ion batteries, solar cells, supercapacitors, energy storage materials, sensors, filtration materials, protective clothing, catalysis, structurally-colored fibers, oil spill cleanup, self-cleaning materials, adsorbents, and electromagnetic shielding.
This book is aimed at both newcomers and experienced researchers in the field of nanomaterials, especially those who are interested in addressing energy-related and environmental problems with the help of electrospun nanofibers.
Bin Ding, PhD, and Jianyong Yu, PhD, are both Professors at the College of Materials Science and Engineering, Donghua University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-54160-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-54159-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-54160-5
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5744
- Series Online ISSN 2197-7976
- Buy this book on publisher's site