Table of contents
About this book
This book presents recent methods for Systems Genetics (SG) data analysis, applying them to a suite of simulated SG benchmark datasets. Each of the chapter authors received the same datasets to evaluate the performance of their method to better understand which algorithms are most useful for obtaining reliable models from SG datasets. The knowledge gained from this benchmarking study will ultimately allow these algorithms to be used with confidence for SG studies e.g. of complex human diseases or food crop improvement.
The book is primarily intended for researchers with a background in the life sciences, not for computer scientists or statisticians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-45161-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-45160-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-45161-4
- About this book