Table of contents
About this book
Geostationary Satellites Collocation aims to find solutions for deploying a safe and reliable collocation control. Focusing on the orbital perturbation analysis, the mathematical foundations for orbit and control of the geostationary satellite are summarized. The mathematical and physical principle of orbital maneuver and collocation strategies for multi geostationary satellites sharing with the same dead band is also stressed. Moreover, the book presents some applications using the above algorithms and mathematical models to help readers master the corrective method for planning station keeping maneuvers. Engineers and scientists in the fields of aerospace technology and space science can benefit from this book.
Hengnian Li is the Deputy Director of State Key Laboratory of Astronautic Dynamics, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-40799-4
- Copyright Information National Defense Industry Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-40798-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-40799-4
- About this book