Table of contents
About this book
Novel Optical Technologies for Nanofabrication describes recent advances made in micro/nanofabrication with super-resolution laser technologies, which are based on the latest research findings in the authors’ groups. It focuses on new techniques and methods as well as applications and development trends in laser nanofabrication, including super-resolution laser direct writing, surface structures composed of laser path-guided wrinkle, three-dimensional laser nanofabrication based on two-photon absorption, and nanofabrication by laser interference and surface plasmon polaritons.
This book serves as a reference for academic researchers, engineers, technical professionals and graduate students in the fields of micro/nanotechnology, thin film materials, super-resolution optics and laser techniques.
Qian Liu is a Professor at Laboratory for Nanodevice, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China.
Xuanming Duan is a Professor at the Key Laboratory of Functional Crystals and Laser Technology, Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Changsi Peng is a Professor at the Institute of Information Optical Engineering, Soochow University, China.
- Book Title Novel Optical Technologies for Nanofabrication
- Series Title Nanostructure Science and Technology
- Series Abbreviated Title Nanostructure Sci.,Techn.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-40387-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-40386-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-662-52186-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-40387-3
- Series ISSN 1571-5744
- Series E-ISSN 2197-7976
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 267
- Number of Illustrations 70 b/w illustrations, 162 illustrations in colour
Nanotechnology and Microengineering
Optics, Lasers, Photonics, Optical Devices
Optical and Electronic Materials
Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Buy this book on publisher's site