Table of contents
About this book
This volume covers the high relevance of fungi for agriculture. It is a completely updated and revised second edition with fourteen excellent chapters by leading scientists in their fields and offers a comprehensive review of the latest achievements and developments.
Topics include: Food and fodder; fungal secondary metabolites and detoxification; biology, disease control and management; symbiontic fungi and mycorrhiza; and phytopathogenicity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36821-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36820-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36821-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site