About this book
Process management affects the functioning of every organization and consequently affects each of us. This book focuses on the multi-disciplinary nature of process management by explaining its theoretical foundations in relation to other areas such as process analysis, knowledge management, and simulation. A crucial linkage between theory and concrete methodology of Tabular Application Development (TAD) is presented as a practical approach consisting of five phases that deal with process identification and modeling, process improvement, development of a process management system and finally - monitoring and maintenance.
This book is important for researchers and students of business and management information systems, especially those dealing with courses on process management or related fields. Managers and professionals in process management will also find this book to be useful for their everyday business.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36639-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-36638-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-36639-0
- Series Print ISSN 2196-8705
- Series Online ISSN 2196-8713
- Buy this book on publisher's site