About this book
Despite the fact that in the digital domain, designers can take full benefits of IPs and design automation tools to synthesize and design very complex systems, the analog designers’ task is still considered as a ‘handcraft’, cumbersome and very time consuming process. Thus, tremendous efforts are being deployed to develop new design methodologies in the analog/RF and mixed-signal domains.
This book collects 16 state-of-the-art contributions devoted to the topic of systematic design of analog, RF and mixed signal circuits. Divided in the two parts Methodologies and Techniques recent theories, synthesis techniques and design methodologies, as well as new sizing approaches in the field of robust analog and mixed signal design automation are presented for researchers and R/D engineers.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Analog/RF and Mixed-Signal Circuit Systematic Design
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-36329-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-36328-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-43628-4
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-36329-0
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 381
- Number of Illustrations 187 b/w illustrations, 75 illustrations in colour
Circuits and Systems
- Buy this book on publisher's site