About this book
Quality-of-Service (QoS) is normally used to describe the non-functional characteristics of Web services and as a criterion for evaluating different Web services. QoS Management of Web Services presents an innovative QoS evaluation framework for these services. Moreover, three QoS prediction methods and two methods for creating fault-tolerant Web services are also proposed in this book. It not only provides the latest research findings, but also presents an excellent overview of the QoS management of Web services, making it a valuable resource for researchers and graduate students in service computing.
Zibin Zheng is an associate research fellow at the Shenzhen Research Institute, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, China. Professor Michael R. Lyu also works at the same institute.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-34207-3
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-34206-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-34207-3
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- Buy this book on publisher's site