Table of contents
About this book
"Eco- and Renewable Energy Materials” provides a survey of the current topics and the major developmental trends in the rapidly growing research area of clean energy materials. This book covers, but is not limited to, photochemical materials (fuels from light), fuel cells (electricity from fuels), batteries (electricity storage), and hydrogen production and storage. This book is intended as a vehicle for the dissemination of research results on energy-based material science in the form of commissioned reviews and commentaries.
This book is for scientists and engineers interested in energy-related materials, compounds and electronic devices.
Prof. Yong Zhou is currently serving as a full professor at the Eco-Materials and Renewable Energy Research Center (ERERC), Nanjing University, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-33497-9
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-33496-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-33497-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site