Table of contents
About this book
Fractional order calculus is finding increasing interest in the control system community. Hardware realizations of fractional order controllers have sparked off a renewed zeal into the investigations of control system design in the light of fractional calculus. As such many notions of integer order LTI systems are being modified and extended to incorporate these new concepts.
Computational Intelligence (CI) techniques have been applied to engineering problems to find solutions to many hitherto intractable conundrums and is a useful tool for dealing with problems of higher computational complexity. This book borders on the interface between CI techniques and fractional calculus, and looks at ways in which fractional order control systems may be designed or enhanced using CI based paradigms. To the best of the author’s knowledge this is the first book of its kind exclusively dedicated to the application of computational intelligence techniques in fractional order systems and control. The book tries to assimilate various existing concepts in this nascent field of fractional order intelligent control and is aimed at researchers and post graduate students working in this field.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31549-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-31548-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-31549-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site