About this book
Entrepreneurial alertness plays an important role in the processes of opportunity exploration and exploitation.
A central thesis of this dissertation is that opportunity creation requires a certain transformation of an individual entrepreneur's mental schema.
A four-dimension structure of the entrepreneurial alertness construct is created, namely juxtaposing, unlearning, prospecting and embellishing.
A comprehensive model of entrepreneurial alertness are adopted and tested via structural equation modeling on the basis of survey data from 1080 entrepreneurs in two coastal regions of P. R. China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-31098-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-31097-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-31098-0
- About this book