Table of contents
About this book
This Festschrift volume is published in honor of Dexter Kozen on the occasion of his 60th birthday. Dexter Kozen has been a leader in the development of Kleene Algebras (KAs) and the contributions in this volume reflect the breadth of his work and influence.
The volume includes 19 full papers related to Dexter Kozen's research. They deal with coalgebraic methods; congruence closure; the completeness of various programming logics; decision procedures for logics; alternation; algorithms and complexity; and programming languages and program analysis.
The second part of this volume includes laudatios from several collaborators, students and friends, including the members of his current band.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29485-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-29484-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-29485-3
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site