Table of contents
About this book
This user-friendly book adopts a multimodality approach in providing a concise overview of both basic and complex issues encountered by pediatric radiologists and pediatricians in their daily practice. The book is written by leading pediatric radiologists and pediatricians from renowned children´s hospitals in Spain, the United Kingdom, and the USA. It focuses particularly on multimodality imaging, covering the full gamut of radiologic diagnostic techniques, including conventional radiography, ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound, CT, and multiple MRI techniques. Chapters are arranged according to organ systems, providing the reader with clinically oriented information. Each chapter is illustrated with high-quality images, as well as graphs, tables, decision flowcharts, and feature cases.
This is the first book in the series Imaging for Clinicians, which will cover new pediatric radiology subspecialties not included in Learning Pediatric Imaging such as Cardiac Imaging, Interventional Radiology, and Emergencies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28629-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-28628-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-28629-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site