About this book
For this RNA Technologies volume a world-wide outstanding group of RNA specialists are contributing the most recent developments in this fast moving field of RNA molecular biology. The book features up-to-date information of our current knowledge on antisense, ribozyme, micro RNA, and DNAzyme strategies, as well as on other small RNAs from eukaryotes and prokaryotes, and the employment of chemical modifications to stabilize ribonucleic acids for their use in living cells.
This volume is not only excellent reading for the expert in the field of RNA technologies, but also for those interested in entering this field as a chemist, molecular biologist or as a medical doctor interested in RNA therapeutics of the future.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27426-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences Biomedical and Life Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-27425-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-27426-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site