Table of contents
About these proceedings
With success of ICEEE 2010 in Wuhan, China, and December 4 to 5, 2010, the second International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE 2011) will be held in Macau, China, and December 1 to 2, 2011. ICEEE is an annual conference to call together researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Electrical and Electronics Engineering along with Computer Science and Technology, Communication Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, etc.
This year ICEEE is sponsored by International Industrial Electronics Center, Hong Kong. And based on the deserved reputation, more than 750 papers have been submitted to ICEEE 2011, from which about 94 high quality original papers have been selected for the conference presentation and inclusion in the “Advanced Computer, Communication, and Control” book based on the referees’ comments from peer-refereed. All the papers will be published by Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (ISSN: 1876-1100), and will be included in Springer Link.
We expect that the Advanced Computer, Communication, and Control book will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in the importance subject including Signal Processing, Retrieval and Multimedia, Artificial Intelligence, Computing and Intelligent Systems, Machine Learning, Biometric and Biomedical Applications, Neural Networks, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Knowledge-based Systems, Control Systems, Modeling and Simulation Techniques, Wireless Communications, Advances in Wireless Video, etc.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Advances in Information Technology and Industry Applications
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-26001-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag GmbH Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-26000-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-43581-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-26001-8
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 752
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Industrial and Production Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site