About this book
"Computational Fluid Dynamics Based on the Unified Coordinates" reviews the relative advantages and drawbacks of Eulerian and Lagrangian coordinates as well as the Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) and various moving mesh methods in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for one- and multi-dimensional flows. It then systematically introduces the unified coordinate approach to CFD, illustrated with numerous examples and comparisons to clarify its relation with existing approaches. The book is intended for researchers and practitioners in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Emeritus Professor Wai-Hou Hui and Professor Kun Xu both work at the Department of Mathematics of the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25896-1
- Copyright Information Science Press, Beijing and Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-25895-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-25896-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site