Table of contents
About this book
Telephone surveying is the most often applied mode of data collection in Europe. That implies a need for methodological knowledge on this topic. However, technical conditions are changing rapidly and the challenge for survey researchers to stay up-to-date is immense. For instance, landline and mobile phone coverage have extremely changed in the last time. Along with the rising number of so-called "mobile-onlys", this particular field of telephone survey research becomes more and more important. Thus, we concentrate on the latest developments and trends in landline and mobile phone surveys in Europe.
The book is addressed to all scientists and practitioners who deal with theory and application of telephone surveys - in academic and market research. Furthermore, it is a valuable reader for students who are interested in survey methodology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-25411-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-25410-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-25411-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site