About this book
Morphology Genetic Materials Templated from Nature Species provides a comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of research on bio-inspired functional materials including materials science and engineering aspects of the fabrication, properties, and applications. The book discusses bio-inspired strategies integrating biotemplate, biomineralizaion, and biomimesis in nature, which are adopted to fabricate functional materials with hierarchical bio-architectures and interrelated outstanding performances, as well as valuable applications in photoelectricity, photonics, photocatalysis, chemical detection, bio-imaging, and photoelectron transfer components/devices.
The book is intended for researchers and graduate students in the fields of materials science, chemistry, nanotechnology, semiconductor, biotechnology, environmental engineering, etc.
Prof. Dr. Di Zhang is currently a professor at the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and the director of the State Key Laboratory of Metal Matrix Composites, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-24685-2
- Copyright Information Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-24684-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-24685-2
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Series Online ISSN 1995-6827
- Buy this book on publisher's site