About this book
Nonlinear Continuum Mechanics is a rapidly growing field of research. Since the last edition of this book, many important results in this field have been published. This new edition refers to the most important results.
The part on hyperelastic models and anisotropic yield criteria has been enlarged and an outlook on Material Plasticity has been added.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-24615-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-24614-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-24615-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site