Table of contents
About this book
Today, veterinary science is witnessing major developments in all its fields as a result of continuous technological advances in diagnostic tools and breakthroughs in applied genomics and biology.
This book collects 33 papers that were selected from among those presented at the 64th Italian Veterinary Science Congress held at ASTI in 2010. It provides a timely overview of the current progress made by Italian researchers and is of great value to anyone interested in the field of veterinary science, from animal health and care to food hygiene, and from basic to applied disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-23271-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-23270-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-23271-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors