Table of contents
About this book
Surgery needs skill. Skill needs knowledge. Knowledge of tricks, moves, and tools. This book is about such knowledge. Expert authors have contributed technical pearls, gained by years of experience. The short “how-I-do-it” chapters offer the reader a quick and effective guide that will be invaluable when addressing any penetrating injury.
The book is not intended to serve as a comprehensive volume of pathophysiology and management in trauma; rather the goal is to provide practical solutions on how to treat injuries surgically. It describes the steps that you must take when, in the middle of the night, confronted with devastating bleeding, you will have only one chance to save a life!
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-20453-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-20452-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-20453-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site