About this book
Error-correcting codes have been incorporated in numerous working communication and memory systems. This book covers the mathematical aspects of the theory of block error-correcting codes together, in mutual reinforcement, with computational discussions, implementations and examples of all relevant concepts, functions and algorithms. This combined approach facilitates the reading and understanding of the subject.
The digital companion of the book is a non-printable .pdf document with hyperlinks. The examples included in the book can be run with just a mouse click and modified and saved by users for their own purpose.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18997-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-00395-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18997-5
- Series Print ISSN 0172-5939
- Buy this book on publisher's site