About this book
A book for Practioners!
- A synthesis of Western science and medicine with traditional Chinese Concepts
- Easy-to-read introduction to the philosophy and theory of traditional Chinese medicine
- The most important acupuncture points, systems of channels and functional organs
- Technique of Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure, Laser Acupuncture...
- How to treat diseases, based on Western modes of diagnosis
- Book Title Basics of Acupuncture
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18988-3
- Copyright Information Springer Medizin Verlag 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-540-44273-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-18988-3
- Edition Number 5
- Number of Pages XV, 352
- Number of Illustrations 1 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site
from a review of previous editions:
"... this book is characterized by a high degree of practical relevance... In addition to describing the 120 most important acupuncture points and depicting them in clear illustrations, this volume also provides a survey of the therapeutic principles and the selection of acupuncture points for the most important diseases..."