Table of contents
About this book
Fetal MR has grown continually in importance in recent years, and the brain has become the main focus of investigation. However, we lack established standards and a good knowledge of the normal MR appearance. To fill this gap is the purpose of the first part of this book, which is an MR atlas of the cerebral development of the fetus.
The second part is dedicated to cerebral pathologies. It includes, for each condition, a summary of the fundamental data, the imaging findings (US and MR) in correlation with neurofetopathology and/or postnatal imaging, and a brief perspective of the prognosis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18747-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-62275-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18747-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site