Table of contents
About this book
Endothelial cell biology has developed into a vibrant discipline and has become a critical instrument to study several disease processes on the cellular and molecular level. It is now widely recognized that dysfunctions of normal endothelial cell homeostasis are involved in some of the most important human diseases, including ischemic heart diseases, hypertension, atherosclerosis, tumors, diabetes, arthritis, and inflammation. Further, the increasing importance and recognition of the field of vascular biology in general requires in vitro and in vivo techniques in order to address the complex questions.
Methods in Endothelial Cell Biology is a comprehensive practical "how-to"-guide summarizing the most relevant established techniques as well as a number of new emerging techniques. Easy-to-follow reliable protocols provide a useful lab bench resource for the experienced researcher and newcomer to the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18725-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-21397-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18725-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site