About this book
This journal subline serves as a forum for stimulating and disseminating innovative research ideas, theories, emerging technologies, empirical investigations, state-of-the-art methods, and tools in all different genres of edutainment, such as game-based learning and serious games, interactive storytelling, virtual learning environments, VR-based education, and related fields. It covers aspects from educational and game theories, human-computer interaction, computer graphics, artificial intelligence, and systems design.
The 5th volume in this series represents a selection of 12 contributions from DMDCM 2010, the 5th International Conference on Digital Media and Digital Content Management, held in Chongqing, China, in December 2010, as well as 9 regular papers. The papers cover topics such as human-computer interaction, virtual exhibit, face recognition, character animation etc.; they moreover present a large number of application
examples in the area of e-learning, game, animation, multimedia, and virtual reality which gives more broad view on the application of edutainment-related techniques.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-18452-9
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-18451-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-18452-9
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site