About this book
"Complex Systems: Fractionality, Time-delay and Synchronization" covers the most recent developments and advances in the theory and application of complex systems in these areas. Each chapter was written by scientists highly active in the field of complex systems. The book discusses a new treatise on fractional dynamics and control, as well as the new methods for differential delay systems and control. Lastly, a theoretical framework for the complexity and synchronization of complex system is presented.
The book is intended for researchers in the field of nonlinear dynamics in mathematics, physics and engineering. It can also serve as a reference book for graduate students in physics, applied mathematics and engineering.
Dr. Albert C.J. Luo is a Professor at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA. Dr. Jian-Qiao Sun is a Professor at the University of California, Merced, USA.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Complex Systems
- Book Subtitle Fractionality, Time-delay and Synchronization
Albert C. J. Luo
- Series Title Nonlinear Physical Science
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-17593-0
- Copyright Information Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-17592-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-17593-0
- Series ISSN 1867-8440
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages , 275
- Number of Illustrations 100 b/w illustrations, 10 illustrations in colour
- Additional Information Jointly published with Higher Education Press
Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos Theory
Systems Theory, Control
Vibration, Dynamical Systems, Control
- Buy this book on publisher's site