Table of contents
About this book
Logic design of digital devices is a very important part of the Computer Science. It deals with design and testing of logic circuits for both data-path and control unit of a digital system. Design methods depend strongly on logic elements using for implementation of logic circuits. Different programmable logic devices are wide used for implementation of logic circuits. Nowadays, we witness the rapid growth of new and new chips, but there is a strong lack of new design methods.
This book includes a variety of design and test methods targeted on different digital devices. It covers methods of digital system design, the development of theoretical base for construction and designing of the PLD–based devices, application of UML for digital design. A considerable part of the book is devoted to design methods oriented on implementing control units using FPGA and CPLD chips. Such important issues as design of reliable FSMs, automatic design of concurrent logic controllers, the models and methods for creating infrastructure IP services for the SoCs are also presented.
The editors of the book hope that it will be interesting and useful for experts in Computer Science and Electronics, as well as for students, who are viewed as designers of future digital devices and systems.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Design of Digital Systems and Devices
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-17545-9
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-642-17544-2
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-642-42309-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-642-17545-9
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 365
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Circuits and Systems
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
Computer System Implementation
- Buy this book on publisher's site