Table of contents
About these proceedings
"Molecular Environmental Soil Science at the Interfaces in the Earth's Critical Zone" presents contributions from the 1st International Symposium of Molecular Environmental Soil Science at the Interfaces in the Earth's Critical Zone held in Hangzhou, China. It introduces new ideas, findings, methods, and experience on above new and emerging subject areas. A broad range of topics are covered: the role of mineral colloids in carbon turnover and sequestration and the impact on climate change, biogeochemical interfacial reactions and dynamics of vital and toxic elements, ecotoxicology of anthropogenic organics, environmental nanoparticles and their impacts, and ecosystem health. The book will be a valuable reference for researchers in soil chemistry, environmental chemistry, mineralogy, microbiology, ecology, ecotoxicology, and physics.
Jianming Xu is a Professor at the Institute of Soil and Water Resources and Environmental Science, Zhejiang University, China. Pan Ming Huang is a Professor at the Department of Soil Science, University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-05297-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05296-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-05297-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences