About this book
Nanostructured materials with designed biofunctions have brought about rapid and significant changes in materials science. "Nanostructured Biomaterials" provides up-to-date reviews of different methods for synthesizing new types of such materials and discusses their cutting-edge technological applications. The reviews mainly focus on potential applications of nanostructured materials in biology and the medical sciences. The book is of general interest to a broad audience of graduate students and researchers active in chemistry, materials science, engineering, biology, and physics.
Dr. Junbai Li is a professor at the National Center for Nanoscience and Technology and the Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-05012-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-05011-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-05012-1
- Series Print ISSN 1995-6819
- Buy this book on publisher's site