About this book
"Stability Analysis and Robust Control of Time-Delay Systems" focuses on essential aspects of this field, including the stability analysis, stabilization, control design, and filtering of various time-delay systems. Primarily based on the most recent research, this monograph presents all the above areas using a free-weighting matrix approach first developed by the authors. The effectiveness of this method and its advantages over other existing ones are proven theoretically and illustrated by means of various examples. The book will give readers an overview of the latest advances in this active research area and equip them with a pioneering method for studying time-delay systems. It will be of significant interest to researchers and practitioners engaged in automatic control engineering.
Prof. Min Wu, senior member of the IEEE, works at the Central South University, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-03037-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-03036-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-03037-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site