About these proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Test and Proofs, TAP 2009, held in Zurich, Switzerland, in July 2009.
The 10 revised full papers presented together with 2 keynote talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. The papers cover the area of convergence of software proofing and testing and feature current research work that combines ideas from both areas for the advancement of software quality. Topics addressed are generation of test data, oracles, or preambles by theorem proving, model checking, symbolic execution, or constraint logic programming; generation of specifications by deduction; verification techniques combining proofs and tests; program proving with the aid of testing techniques; transfer of concepts from testing to proving; automatic bug finding; formal frameworks; tool descriptions and experience reports; and case studies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02949-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-02948-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-02949-3
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site