Table of contents
About this book
This volume contains the Proceedings of the 2nd International KES Symposium on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services (KES-IIMSS 2009) This second edition of the KES-IIMSS Symposium was organized by the Department of Information Technologies of the University of Milan, Italy in conjunction with Hanyang University, Korea and KES International. KES-IIMSS is a new series of international scientific symposia aimed at presenting novel research in the fields of intelligent multimedia systems relevant to the development of a new generation of interactive services. The major theme underlying KES-IIMSS 2009 is the rapid integration of multimedia processing techniques within a new wave of user-centric services and processes. Indeed, pervasive computing has blurred the traditional distinction between conventional information technologies and multimedia processing, making multimedia an integral part of a new generation of IT-based interactive systems.
This volume can provide useful insight to researchers, professors, and graduate students in the areas of multimedia and service-oriented computing, as it reports novel research work on challenging open issues in the area of intelligent multimedia services.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02937-0
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-02936-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-02937-0
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site