About this book
This State-of-the-Art Survey contains a collection of papers originating in the French-Japanese Collaboration on Formal to Practical Security that have crystallized around workshops held in Tokyo and Nancy between 2005 and 2008. These publications mirror the importance of the collaborations in the various fields of computer science to solve these problems linked with other sciences and techniques as well as the importance of bridging the formal theory and practical applications.
The 10 papers presented address issues set by the global digitization of our society and its impact on social organization like privacy, economics, environmental policies, national sovereignty, as well as medical environments. The contents cover various aspects of security, cryptography, protocols, biometry and static analysis.
This book is aimed at researchers interested in new results but it also serves as an entry point for readers interested in this domain.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02002-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-02001-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-02002-5
- Series Print ISSN 0302-9743
- Series Online ISSN 1611-3349
- Buy this book on publisher's site