About this book
Microstructure, Property and Processing of Functional Ceramics describes the preparation, property and local structure microscopy of functional ceramics. It covers functional ceramic fabrication processing, grain boundary phenomena and micro-, nanoscale structures characterizations including scanning electron acoustic microscopy, scanning probe acoustic microscopy and piezoresponse force microscopy.
This book is intended for advanced undergraduates, graduates and researchers in the field of materials science, microelectronics, optoelectronics and microscopy.
Qingrui Yin and Binghe Zhu both are professors at the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Dr. Huarong Zeng is an associate professor at the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01694-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01693-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01694-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site