About this book
Every surgeon who carries out rhinoplasty procedures will learn a great deal from this book. The beginner is guided through the performance of a standard rhinoplasty operation that can be expanded to incorporate the described advanced techniques as experience is gained. Here, the emphasis is on the routine case that is too frequently overlooked in favor of the esoteric. For the already proficient surgeon, on the other hand, the latest breakthroughs in the management of difficult cases, such as saddle nose, skin sleeve problems, and dorsal grafting, are clearly depicted. When appropriate, approaches developed exclusively by the author are presented. The lucid text is complemented by a wealth of color figures.
The video clips are stored on ExtraMaterials (http://extras.springer.com).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-01402-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-01401-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-01402-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site