About this book
"Security Access in Wireless Local Area Networks - From Architecture and Protocols to Realization" deals with the method and technology of the WLAN security architecture, design and analysis of security protocols for WLAN, and WLAN security management.
The book is intended for researchers in wireless communication, electrical and computer engineering, and for graduate students.
The authors are with Xidian University, P. R. China, where Dr. Jianfeng Ma is a professor of computer science and the director of the Key Laboratory of Computer Networks and Information Security (Ministry of Education).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00941-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00940-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00941-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site