Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume reflects a number of research streams on the development of computer systems and software that makes it possible to employ them in a variety of human activities ranging from logic studies and artificial intelligence, rule-based control of technological processes, image analysis, expert systems and decision support, to assistance in creative works.
In particular, the volume points to a number of new advances in man-machine communication, interaction between visualization and modeling, rough granular computing in human-centric information processing and the discovery of affinities between perceptual granules. The topical subdivisions of this volume include human-computer interactions, decision support, rough fuzzy investigations, advances in classification methodology, pattern analysis and signal processing, computer vision and image analysis, advances in algorithmics, databases and data warehousing, and embedded system applications.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00563-3
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00562-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00563-3
- Series Print ISSN 1867-5662
- Series Online ISSN 1867-5670
- Buy this book on publisher's site