Table of contents
About this book
This book, based on the selected presentations given at the COST728 workshop, is concerned with the following main topics/chapters:
1. Urban morphology and databases,
2. Parameterisations of urban canopy,
3. Strategy for urbanization of different types of models,
4. Evaluation and city case studies / field studies.
The chapters were concerned with dynamic (on wind and turbulent) and thermal effects (on temperature and energy in general). The final chapter of this volume summarizes the discussion and conclusions from the four main topics and provides recommendations and future requirements.
The book is oriented towards numerical weather prediction and air quality modelling communities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00298-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00297-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00298-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Oil, Gas & Geosciences