About this book
This short reference brings together several different branches of science and engineering and applies the knowledge to a chosen application: Charge Injection Systems. As such, the book provides a reasonably complete reference to the physical principles, the experimental and theoretical work, and also the to technology development both past and present. Overall the book gives a broad overview to the entire subject, picking the relevant information from the fields of electrostatics, fluid mechanics and engineering technology.
The book is pitched at the technically literate level, for instance technical people in industry and graduate level students in science and engineering. It provides the reader with a basic introduction to the physical principles and references to established texts are given to provide a complete picture. Relevant material from the relevant academic fields are covered, but maintaining a focus on the theme of the book, namely: 'how do charge injection systems work'
Charge Injection Systems is written for workers both in academic research and in industry.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00294-6
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00293-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00294-6
- Series Print ISSN 1860-4846
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4854
- Buy this book on publisher's site