About this book
"Simulation and Optimization of Furnaces and Kilns for Nonferrous Metallurgical Engineering" is based on advanced theories and research methods for fluid flow, mass and heat transfer, and fuel combustion. It introduces a hologram simulation and optimization methods for fluid field, temperature field, concentration field, and electro-magnetic field in various kinds of furnaces and kilns. Practical examples and a detailed introduction to methods for simulation and optimization of complex systems are included as well. These new methods have brought significant economic benefits to the industries involved.
The book is intended for researchers and technical experts in metallurgical engineering, materials engineering, power and thermal energy engineering, chemical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
Chi Mei, Jiemin Zhou, Xiaoqi Peng, Naijun Zhou and Ping Zhou are all professors at School of Energy Science and Engineering, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan Province, China.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-00248-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-00247-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-00248-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site