Table of contents
About this book
New directives in the European Union forced the national governments to release new laws on the collection and recycling of electronic waste. Producers of electrical/electronic equipment are now required to fulfill several tasks on an administrational level, such as registration and regular declarations, as well as ensure take back and recycling operationally.
The national laws and requirements strongly differ from country to country and created a lot of confusion in the past.
In this book, consultants from 26 EU member states give a clear and structured recipe how this complicated procedure can be done in the corresponding country. This makes the book being an essential tool for the electrics industry, in particular for international companies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92746-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92745-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92746-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site