Table of contents
About this book
Synthesis and application of nanoparticles have been often reported by researchers in material science, chemistry and physics. While nanoparticles themselves are well known to exhibit fascinating characteristics. interest in their improvement and promotion is now turning to the hybridization of organic and/or inorganic nano-materials. Although nano-level hybridization is an outstandingly novel and original technique, it encounters many difficulties to achieving the desired industrial application. To thoroughly review the research in this field, this book focuses on the synthesis, characterization and process of nano-hybrid materials, including nanoparticles and ultra-thin films.
It elucidates the fundamental aspects of nano-hybrid materials in the synthesis procedure, characterization, and processes with selected examples, from both the basic science and the engineering appications points of view. In fact, this is the first comprehensive compilation of new advances that covers the current status and topics of new synthetic information of nano-hybrid materials composed of organic and/or inorganic materials at the nano-meter level, in one volume. As such, the book provides a unique source of information and guidance for specialists and non-specialists alike.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92233-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-92232-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-92233-9
- Series Print ISSN 1435-1889
- Buy this book on publisher's site