About this book
This textbook focuses on the members of the digital value chain of eBusiness and eCommerce and dedicates a separate chapter to each member part: eProducts & eServices, eProcurement, eMarketing, eContracting, eDistribution, ePayment, as well as eCustomer Relationship Management. In addition to business models and business webs, digital procurement and marketing processes are likewise addressed such as electronic negotiation processes, security questions with digital signatures, as well as electronic supplier relationship management and customer relationship management. The topics are described based on explicit procedures and descriptive examples of application. The gradual set-up of an electronic Webshop for DVD’s serves as a continuous case study.
The book is directed towards students of economics at universities and technical colleges; it is also suitable for executives, project leaders, and company experts who deal with the digital value chain.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-89328-8
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-89327-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-89328-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site